Guys who are planning to learn the fundamentals of English can avail the handy study material Bihar Board Class 10 English Reader Solutions Notice Writing Questions and Answers here. Refer to the Bihar Board English Solutions for Class 10 PDF available and score better grades. Simply click on the quick links available for Bihar Board Class 10 English Book Solutions and prepare all the concepts in it effectively. Take your preparation to the next level by availing the Bihar Board Class 10 English Book Solutions Notice Writing prepared by subject experts.
Bihar Board Class 10 English Notice Writing
Do you feel the concept of English difficult to understand? Not anymore with our Bihar Board Solutions for Class 10 English Notice Writing Questions and Answers. All the Solutions are given to you with detailed explanation and you can enhance your subject knowledge. Use the Bihar Board Textbook Solutions PDF free of cost and prepare whenever you want.
1. Write a notice in about 80 words for your school notice-board inviting students to give their names for a Fancy Dress Competition. [2013 (A)]
St. Joseph’s Convent High School
The cultural society of our school is organizing a “Fancy Dress Competition” on 31st March at 4 P.M, in the auditorium. The district magistrate will preside over the function. ” Mr. Ghosh, the famous dress designer has kindly consented to be present on the occasion. He will make a thermal selection of the winners of the competition. The students desirous of participating in the fancy dress competition should contact the undersigned. ”
2. As the Secretary of the Dance Society of your school, write a notice in about 50 words to invite the students to watch a play in Hindi, Mention the title of the play, its writer, the venue and the time. [2012(A))
National Public School, Nalanda
Notice: 25 Jan 2015
Bonanza for Hindi Play Viewers
Raj Nath’s famous play ‘Vishwakarma’ will be performed at 10 a.m, on 5 August 2012 at the School Auditorium.
Come and enjoy this rare treat.
3. You are Vinav. You are the Secretary of the Cultural Society of your ‘ school. You want to organise an award-giving function in voiir school. Write a notice in about 50 words inviting the students to attend the award giving function.
Town High School, Ara
A function is being organised at our school playground at 4 p.m. on 18th April 2.012 to give the awards to the winners cf the smging competition. Playback singer Kumar Sanu will be the Chief Guest.
4. As Secretary of the Arts Club of City Public School, you are organizing a Drawing and Painting camp. Write a notice in about 50 words, informing the students of the campana inviting them to register for the same. Give all the necessary details.
City Public School, Vaishali
Notice: 19th March 2014
Drawing and Painting Camp
The Arts Club of our school is organizing a Drawing and Painting camp between 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. on 5 April 2012 in the school premises. Interested students are invited to register themselves with the undersigned by 25 March 2012.
6. You are NeeraiKumar, the Head Bov of Modern Public School Patna. As part of Social Service, your school has decided to join ‘The City Clean Movement’. Write a notice in about 50 words, for your school notice board, asking for the names of the students who wish to participate in this campaign.
Modern Public School, Patna
Notice: 4 April 2014
The City Clean Movement
Our School has decided to join the city clean movement ran by the local Red Cross, Students who wish to be a part of this social service should give their names to the undersigned latest by 11 April 2013.
7. You are Madan Lai, the Organising Secretary’ of the Inter School Football Competition to be held in your school. Write a notice in about 50 words to be put on the school notice-board asking the class monitors to meet you to discuss the details regarding the conduct of the competition.
Zilla School, Darbhanga
Notice: 15 March 2014
Inter school Football competition
Class monitors must attend a meeting on IstApril2013 at 4 am in the Assembly Hall to discuss details regarding the conduct of Inter school Football Competition, in which 12 schools are participating, to be held in our school from 20th April 2013 to 30th April 2013.
8. Write a notice in about 80 words for your school notice board inviting students to appear for trial in different items on 15th August. [2011(A)]
Ram Mohan Roy Seminary, Patna
Notice: 5th March 2014.
The cultural society of our school is inviting trials on different items to participate on 15lh August. All the students are cordially invited to appear for the trial on 10lh August at 10:00 A.M. in the school hall. There is no entry fee for the trial. You are requested to attend the trial at the time stated above. It is our duty to make the 15th August show a grand success.
Secretary, cultural society
9. You are Aman, secretary of Eco Club of Bihar Public School, Patna. Write a notice of about 50 words launching ‘Tree Plantation Drive’ in your school. Put the Notice in a box.
Bihar Public School, Patna
Notice: 20 June 2014
Tree Plantation Drive
The Eco Club of our school is organising a Tree Plantation Drive on the World Environment Day. Over 1,000 new trees would be planted in the school campus on this day. Students are invited to bring seeds and saplings for making this drive a huge success. The drive will he inaugrated by the Principal on 5th July 2012 at 9 a.m. in the school ground.
10. You are organising a talk by Dr. M. K. Swami, Professor of English, Jawaharlal Nehru university, Delhi, in which entry’ will be on first come first served basis. Write a notice, in about 50 yvords, mentioning details of date, time, venue, etc.
Marwari High School, Patna
Notice: 25 June 2014
Talk by a Renoyvned Professor
The Educational Society of Marwari High School is organising a talk by Dr. M. K. S\vami, Professor of English, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, on 15th July 2012 in the School Lecture Theatre, at 5 p.m. Entry will be on the first come first served basis.
11. You are Prabhat, studying in class X at Patliputra Public School, Patna. You have lost your wristwatch while playing football in the playground. Write a notice in about 50 words regarding the lost watch. Put the Notice in a box.
Patliputra Public School, Patna|
Notice: 25 April 2014
Lost Wrist Watch
I have lost my wristwatch while playing football in the school playground on 24 April 2012- It is a Titan watch having white diat. It has a golden strap. If anyone finds it, please return it to the Principal’s office.
We wish the knowledge shared regarding Bihar Board Solutions for Class 10 English Notice Writing Questions and Answers has been helpful to you. If you need any further help feel free to ask us and we will get back to you with the possible solution. Bookmark our site to avail the latest updates on different state boards solutions in split seconds.