Bihar Board Class 10th Maths Solutions Chapter 6 Triangles Ex 6.1 Textbook Questions and Answers.
BSEB Bihar Board Class 10th Maths Solutions Chapter 6 Triangles Ex 6.1
Fill in the blanks using the correct word given in brackets :
- All circles are ________. (congruent, similar)
- All squares are ________. (similar, congruent)
- All triangles are similar, (isosceles, equilateral)
- Two polygons of the same number of sides are similar, if (a) their corresponding angles are and (b) their corresponding sides are ________. (equal, proportional)
- equal, proportional.
Give two different examples of pair of
(i) similar figures
(ii) non-similar figures.
(i) Two different examples of pair of similar figures are :
- any two circles
- any two squares.
(ii) Two different examples of pair of non-similar figures are :
- a scalene and an equilateral triangle.
- an equilateral triangle and a right angled triangle.
State whether the following quadrilaterals are similar or not:
On looking at the given figures of the quadrilaterals, we can say that they are not similar. Here, sides are proportional, but corresponding angles are not equal.